You may be ready with an egg-centric basket filled with your favourite Easter goodies， or may have planned a fabulous seven-course spread this Sunday. But， before you begin the celebrations， it’；s time to focus on some décor detailspersonalised birthday gifts， from colours palettes to flamboyant table essentials to transform your abode.
1. Brunch GoalsCelebrating the holiday with a delicious brunch is norm but making it Insta-worthy is priority. With cake， choux and chardonnay aplenty， lend a magical hand to your soiree with some exquisite serveware. If you’；re looking to be everyone’；s go-to hostess， bring out those crystal whisky decanters， lace table runners and intricate silver cutlery.baby pillow set
2. Floral RhapsodyThink gorgeous vases filled with virgin carnations and elegant lilies， if a classic English makeover is what you want. Or you could go traditional and spruce up your drawing room with heirloom urlis brimming with pink lotuses and sunny marigolds for an exotic feel.
3. Antique ShowstoppersIf you’；re looking to make a statement， nothing adds sparkle and shine to an evening like a classy string of lights. Opt for a romantic？crystal chandelier or keep it contemporary with modern brass pieces to add some glamour to your abode.
4. A Splash of SpringAdd bursts of lively patterns and balance it with pastel hues for an effortlessly vibrant summer abode. Think sherbet tones for furnishings and accentuate your walls with regal wallpapers.
5. Vintage TreasuresRetro-trunks and wicker baskets are back in vogue and ruling the charts. Display your collection of coffee table hardcovers on your priceless trunks， while you secretly store passé outdated ornaments inside. Besides？being great for storage， they also exude a warm and earthy look to the room.
(Article written by our design？expert –； Arshi Mukri， originally published here)
Each year we’re proud to sponsor the Traditional Home Hampton Designer Showhouse which benefits the Southampton Hospital. This year’s showhouse located in Bridgehampton was a fantastic success. We sat down with interior designer Tobi Fairley to talk about her master bedroom design, as well as the adjoining deck which was furnished using Ballard Designs products!
I love planning out fun DIY projects with my teens.? A few weeks ago I got the idea to customize Converse Chuck Taylors with fabric. My kids and I planned out the best way to cover the shoes with fabric, bought the supplies then tested out our little DIY Converse experiment. I absolutely?love how these custom shoes turned out!? I think I’m keeping them for myself. If you’d like to learn how to DIY your shoes as well, just keep reading below!
This is the first in a series of tips I am sharing with you, proud new owners of BERNINA 7 Series sewing machines, as I discover new and exciting features on my new B 780.